Drift Net Website
Policy for online information practices.
As of/in effect by: Feb. 2020
Service Level Agreement for Drift Net Services (“SLA”)
1. Availability and Monitoring
The Application will be available to Client’s authorized users at least 99.9% of the time, not including scheduled interruptions for maintenance or updates during Drift Net weekend off hour maintenance window. Drift Net maintains a recovery time objective of a maximum of four (4) hours for Application downtime and a recovery point objective of no more than thirty (30) minutes of data loss.
2. System Backups and Restoration
Drift Net will conduct backup processes as necessary in order to meet RPO (Recovery Point Objective) of 30 minutes and RTO (Recovery Time Objective) of 4 hours. Drift Net will perform restorations to the Application in the event of a failure. Drift Net will respond to Client requests for restoring files within one business day.
1. Regular Maintenance
Drift Net will conduct regular preventive maintenance to ensure the proper operation of the Application, as more particularly described below (“Regular Maintenance”). Regular Maintenance will normally be carried out without service interruption. Any non-emergency shutdown that requires the Application to be unavailable will be scheduled during Drift Net’s maintenance window after regular Business Hours on Saturday’s between the hours of 6:00pm and 10:00 pm CT. In addition, non-emergency shut downs during Business Hours will not exceed: (1) an average of four (4) hours per month computed on an annual basis, and; (2) eight (8) hours in any given month. Regular Maintenance will include the following:
1. Server response and operation monitored 24/7 with server uptime targeted to be 99.9% of available time, which excludes planned downtime for scheduled maintenance, upgrades, etc.;
2. Daily/weekly maintenance to the server platform and software
2. Help Desk Support
Drift Net will provide technical support for the use of the Application as provided in Section 7 of the Agreement and as otherwise provided herein
1. Business Hours – Telephone response (M-F 8 AM – 8 PM Eastern Time)
2. After-Hours Coverage – Operators are on duty to handle calls after Business Hours. After-hours support is available by reaching a live operator and either leaving a message or having the operator contact a Drift Net client service representative while Client is still on hold.
3. Drift Net will provide support services with respect to system failures or Issues at Client’s request. Drift Net will use its best efforts to provide such support services in accordance with the following response schedule, based upon the severity of the event for which support is requested:
Resolution of application Issues based on industry standard severity levels are as follows:
Severity Level 1 is defined as the inability to use any major functions of the application, resulting in a critical impact on client daily objectives with no workaround.
Severity Level 2 is defined as important existing application functionality that is not available to the client with no acceptable workaround.
Severity Level 3 is defined as incorrect behavior of the application or important existing functionality not available but an acceptable workaround exists for the client.
Severity Level 4 is defined as any functionality improvement request from the client.
Drift Net will provide any and all updated Documentation for any modification to the Application to Client as such documentation is generally released.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us (from 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday) at +1 (773) 469-6554, or send us an email to Info@driftnet.net.