Drift Net Securities
Service Level Agreement
General Policy for all Drift Net products and services.
As of/in effect by: Feb. 2020
Availability And Backups.
1. Availability and Monitoring. The Application will be available to Client’s authorized users at least 99.9% of the time, not including scheduled interruptions for maintenance or updates during Drift Net weekend off hour maintenance window. Drift Net maintains a recovery time objective of a maximum of four (4) hours for Application downtime and a recovery point objective of no more than thirty (30) minutes of data loss.
2. System Backups and Restoration. Drift Net will conduct backup processes as necessary in order to meet RPO (Recovery Point Objective) of 30 minutes and RTO (Recovery Time Objective) of 4 hours. Drift Net will perform restorations to the Application in the event of a failure. Drift Net will respond to Client requests for restoring files within one business day.
1. Regular Maintenance.
Drift Net will conduct regular preventive maintenance to ensure the proper operation of the Application, as more particularly described below (“Regular Maintenance”). Regular Maintenance will normally be carried out without service interruption. Any non-emergency shutdown that requires the Application to be unavailable will be scheduled during Drift Net’s maintenance window after regular Business Hours on Saturday’s between the hours of 6:00pm and 10:00 pm CT. In addition, non-emergency shut downs during Business Hours will not exceed: (1) an average of four (4) hours per month computed on an annual basis, and; (2) eight (8) hours in any given month. Regular Maintenance will include the following:
1. Server response and operation monitored 24/7 with server uptime targeted to be 99.9% of available time, which excludes planned downtime for scheduled maintenance, upgrades, etc.;
2. Daily/weekly maintenance to the server platform and software
2. Help Desk Support.
Drift Net will provide technical support for the use of the Application as provided in Section 7 of the Agreement and as otherwise provided herein.
1. Business Hours – Telephone response (M-F 8 AM – 8 PM Eastern Time)
2. After-Hours Coverage – Operators are on duty to handle calls after Business Hours. After-hours support is available by reaching a live operator and either leaving a message or having the operator contact a Drift Net customer service representative while Client is still on hold.
3. Drift Net will provide support services with respect to system failures or Issues at Client’s request. Drift Net will use its best efforts to provide such support services in accordance with the following response schedule, based upon the severity of the event for which support is requested:
Resolution of application Issues based on industry standard severity levels are as follows:
Severity Level 1 is defined as the inability to use any major functions of the application, resulting in a critical impact on client daily objectives with no workaround.
Drift Net will respond to the client within 60 minutes upon receiving notification of a Severity Level 1 issue during normal business hours or within 180 minutes hour during after-hours support coverage.
Drift Net will work to resolve the issue in 6 hours or less and client will receive notification upon resolution. Client will avail themselves within this timeframe to assist in the resolution process should it be deemed necessary. If client is unavailable to assist and is needed, the level of the SLA maybe be downgraded accordingly.
Severity Level 2 is defined as important existing application functionality that is not available to the client with no acceptable workaround
Drift Net will respond to the client within 1 hour upon receiving notification of a Severity Level 2 issue during normal business hours or within 2 hours during after-hours support coverage.
Drift Net will work to resolve the issue in 8 hours or less and client will receive notification upon resolution. Client will avail themselves within this timeframe to assist in the resolution process should it be deemed necessary. If client is unavailable to assist and is needed, the level of the SLA maybe be downgraded accordingly. Severity Level 3 is defined as incorrect behavior of the application or important existing functionality not available but an acceptable workaround exists for the client.
Drift Net will respond to the client in 1 business day upon receiving notification of a Severity Level 3 during normal business hours and after-hours coverage.
Drift Net will suggest a potential workaround until the issue is scheduled for resolution in an upcoming development sprint. Client will be notified of status change. Severity Level 4 is defined as any functionality improvement request from the client.
Drift Net will respond to the client in 5 business days upon receiving notification of a Severity Level 4.
Drift Net will add enhancement request to Product Backlog Queue and prioritized accordingly. Drift Net will provide an internal specification to Client for signoff prior to adding an enhancement to the Product Backlog Queue. Client may need to avail themselves to review prototypes as development occurs to ensure Drift Net is meeting the Client’s expectations.
Drift Net will provide any and all updated Documentation for any modification to the Application to Client as such documentation is generally released.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about this agreement, please call us (from 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday) at +1 (773) 469-6554, or send us an email to Info@driftnet.net.